Want to be part of an event at the SML Pavilion? Use this form to apply for approval.
Your space is not guaranteed until you receive a confirmation from us. Please read all information on this page completely and fill out this application.
Once you have submitted this form, we will review the application then notify you if you have been accepted. Payment will be expected at that time.
For Profit Booth: $55.00
Non-Profit Booth: FREE
Food Vendor: $75.00
Once your participation is confirmed, we will follow up with your site number, load-in, set-up, strike, and other logistical information.
Please direct any questions to Fred Sylvester at email@example.com.
Smith Mountain Lake Pavilion requires proof of insurance from all vendors who will be selling food items (either for consumption onsite or for home consumption). Please request a Certificate of Insurance as specified below from your current provider.
All Certificates of Insurance must:
- Name the following as an Additional Insured – Smith Mountain Lake Pavilion, LLC – 1123 Celebration Avenue, Moneta, VA 24121
- State minimum of $1,000,000 in general liability per occurrence and $2,000,000 in Aggregate.
- State minimum of $1,000,000 auto liability per accident for bodily injury and property damage.
- State limits of $100,000/$500,000/$100,000 for workman’s compensation
- State Employer’s Liability Insurance providing bodily injury by accident, bodily injury by disease per policy, and bodily injury by disease per employee, with liability limits of no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence.
Vendor Space Information
Vendor spaces are 16’x10’ and will be assigned numbers. You will be informed of your numbered space no later than one week before the event. Vendor parking will be assigned and all efforts will be made to allow one vendor vehicle near your assigned space.
Vendors are responsible for cleaning their assigned spaces and properly removing all trash.
Food vendors are required by Virginia State Law to provide a current temporary food permit and it be posted in public view. Food vendors shall make sufficient plans to properly and lawfully dispose of grease, food remnants, gray water, etc. Any violation of these requirements will be reported to the proper authorities.
Festival sales are between the vendor and the buyer. The Smith Mountain Lake Pavilion is not responsible for the collection of any required sales taxes. All taxes collected will the sole responsibility of the vendor.